General Shale Discussions (8,641)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lackawanna Syncline

Heading north from Wilkes-Barre, PA and passing under Forest City toward Starrucca, PA near the Delaware River and NY, is a geological feat…

Started by Robert E. Handloff

1 Nov 20, 2009

Top Leasing

Bradford County - Has anyone heard any info on top leasing? We own land in Bradford County, which we purchased in the beginning of 2008, ri…

Started by Rob Thompson

10 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Rob Thompson

Hess ventures into Marcellus Shale

More than 65,000 acres are leased in Susquehanna & Wayne counties and Hess has stated their intentions to start drilling for gas by mid…

Started by Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC

0 Nov 19, 2009

Marcellus Shale Wastewater Treatment Plants Proposed

"The state Department of Environmental Protection is reviewing permit applications associated with at least 12 different proposals to build…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Nov 19, 2009

Drilling Engineer Opportunties

I am a drilling enigneer with 22 years of domestic and internatioal experience. I have 15 years of drilling horiziontal and extende rech, a…

Started by Robert Odenthal

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Jim Ashbaugh

Lease activity Greene County Pa.

Anyone have an idea of average prices per acre and royalty percentage now being offered in the Greene County area? I am about to contact th…

Started by Adrian Unmuth

2 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by J. Scott

drilling in jackson county west virginia

just wondering if any one knows whats going on in jackson county, i do know up till econamy went down there was quite a bit of activity, i…

Started by allen maple

0 Nov 14, 2009

Aerial Photography

Does anyone see any value in aerial photography of these well sites? Photographs would need to be taken pre-development, during, and post-d…

Started by Todd Spanish

4 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Tioga County, PA Gas Watch

LPG fracturing

http://www.gasfrac.com/ If this technique turns out to be as promising as it looks many of the environmental issues associated with water…

Started by M. Sean Joyce

3 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Tioga County, PA Gas Watch

well locations

where do I go to get the locations ofmthe wells in order to make sales calls?

Started by Paul Schleich

2 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Paul Schleich

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service