Misc. (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Uncertainty of It All

I had an interesting conversation with someone last night about the gas and oil business. I'm just a landowner thrown into this, so much of…

Started by Susan A Tippel

10 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Tony Yurina

Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mike Sieber and I'm the photographer/managing editor for Pipeline Connections magazine, which is based…

Started by Michael Sieber

2 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Michael Sieber

is there a site where i can go.

IS THERE A SITE FOR CHK THAT A PERSON CAN GO TO SEE WHAT YOUR WELL IS PRDUCING DAILY? I HAVE A WELL THAT WENT ON LINE IN PA.IN SEPT.2013 JU…

Started by DONNA M SELLERS

0 Jan 31, 2014

mineral rights

I got screwed out of my mineral rights by BP by the time things were taken care of BP terminated my lease agreement.  Does anyone know if a…

Started by zakk

1 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Need a recommendation for a lawyer in the Washington Co., PA area

I'm looking for an attorney to assist in negotiating an oil and gas lease for property in Washington County, PA.  I don't live in the area…

Started by B. Weir

0 Jan 19, 2014

Good O&G Lawyers?

So it seems everyone throws out "get a lawyer" yet no one ever recommends anyone and those who do sound sketchy. So, for all you folks who…

Started by Bill Barnaby

13 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Den

Flatiron

Has anyone in Jackson twp Guernsey county received offers for mineral rights and or royalities?

Started by Hoodwinked2

0 Dec 30, 2013

WARNING: WHAT GAS COMPANIES DONT WANT YOU TO KNOW: STOP THE DECEPTION: SIGN PEITION TO GET WHAT YOU DERSERVE AS A LAND OWNER!

Sign this petition, so that every landowner may receive at least 12.5%, and so that gas companies will not rip any more good, trustworthy l…

Started by Matt Peter Farve

1 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

Signing bonus

Hi, I recently signed with Antero resources, was to get a $5000 bonus for 2 net acres, got a check for $1674? I'm not sure what the deal is…

Started by Cari

0 Dec 2, 2013

keep or sell

Have 39 acres on the Monroe Washington border. Triad hunter has leases on 2 shallow wells on land. Anyone heard if they will be drilling up…

Started by Gerald tutwiler

0 Dec 2, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service