Misc. (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New York once again earns lowest score in nation regarding freedom and liberty . . and it's not solely about fracking!

Pity Americans living in the once-great Empire State.  Inability of landowners there to frack their land is only the tip of the iceberg whe…

Started by Frank Walker

9 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by charles skellett

H&M Land and Mineral

Just received an offer letter to buy mineral rights for my 32 acres of farmland in West Deer township Northern Allegheny county near the Bu…

Started by ronald baseman

3 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by brian

Need advice

I was contacted by a oil and gas rights company, buying rights, asking if I wanted to sell my rights. My husband and I own oil and gas righ…

Started by Marsha Brestle

12 Mar 9, 2016

Need advice/ Follow up

I had posted on here, about selling my gas and oil rights, but I have seen answers that don't really help me make a good decision one way o…

Started by Marsha Brestle

4 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Ken Barton

Butler Co PA

Did anyone get a check from Rex in January?  I normally get mine Direct deposit on the 21st  and then an email with the details.. Nothing i…

Started by Jacalyn Brison

0 Jan 29, 2016

Impact of Fracking on Real Estate Value, Mineral Rights, and Ad Valorem Taxes

I am a commercial real estate appraiser.   The focus of my experience and practice has been primarily on valuation with respect to urban l…

Started by Werner Kostendt

22 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

Government the Biggest Threat to Clean Water - Not Fracking

Link to story: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/19/michigan-flint-water-contamination/78996052/ Compiled by Jessica Du…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

5 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Roger Leight

GMS SOLICITATION POLICY UPDATE

GMS SOLICITATION POLICY UPDATE   Effective June 8th   Effective immediately: GoMarcellusShale.com is implementing a new solicitation policy…

16 Jan 21, 2016
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Site Formatting Issues

Is anyone having issues with GMS formatting properly?

3 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

New land owners in Potter County

Does any one know who the company is that is leasing land in Potter County? Laucks Mills near Utica to be more precise. We bought from a co…

Started by John W Brad

3 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Tim Tarr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service