Misc. (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

attorney needed

Can anybody recommend a reputable oil & gas attorney in W.V.?

Started by Bonnie Beem

1 Dec 5, 2015

Has GoMarcellusShale.com Helped You? Consider supporting GMS.

[We are currently running a gofundme campaign to cover GMS' operating costs. Thank you for your consideration of a donation to help keep th…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

0 Dec 1, 2015

When Leases Term & Things Pick Up

Hoping we don't see a lot of Forced Pooling Applications to the ODNR to pool lands / landowners into substandard tailgate leases. That's al…

Started by Joseph-Ohio

6 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

Looking for Landmen or anyone with Producer connections

Income opportunity

Started by Bob Ripple

5 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Bob Ripple

mineral rights

I have not obtained anything from anyone !  my name is Timothy e. James and i and my siblings were handed down mineral rights in Green Coun…

Started by timothy e james

5 Oct 26, 2015

informational forum in Wellsboro on Wednesday the 21st.

FREE GAS & PIPELINE SEMINAR (copied from website) Attorney Doug Clark will be presenting a seminar to discuss gas and pipeline develop…

Started by Thomas Lilli

2 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Thomas Lilli

Mineral Appraiser

I'm looking for a mineral appraiser for Tyler County, West Virginia.

Started by Kim Wilcox

0 Oct 6, 2015

AU mineral buyers

Got a call from AU mineral buyers. Was wondering if they are a legit company and if anyone has had any dealings with them. They inquired ab…

Started by Jonathan Blair

3 Oct 5, 2015

Rumors claim CNX/Consol has laid off all of its Oil & Gas people-will sell O & G interests to Noble!

It's all hush/hush as neither CNX nor Consol want to acknowledge the extent of the blunders of the last 10 years and they are legion. Last…

Started by Paul Butler

12 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by farmgas

Leading energy expert Dr. Daniel Fine to give breaking news keynote @Panhandle Producers and Royalty Owners Association conference Amarillo 9/23. http://goo.gl/Spze5N

For the article --> http://m.amarillo.com/news/local-news/2015-09-04-0?v=#gsc.tab=0 Amarillo to host PPROA event By KAREN SMITH WELCH…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Sep 9, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service