Opinion Based Posts (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House Bill 1684 passed by Environmental committee! Going to the House for vote!

This is huge for current and future leases! The is an amendment to the 1979 Oil & Gas Lease Act which A) guarantees a minimum NET roya…

Started by Steve AC

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

How can one determine the coordinates or actual boundaries of a property

I have inherited property in Greene County, Pa. An example of the deed for 1 section of the property reads as follows "FIRST: Beginning at…

Started by Dudley rainey

4 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Nancy Mosley

Ron Eiselstein's demise?

Romans, countrymen and lovers! Hear me for my cause, and be silent,  Amongst us who curiously gained from onRon Eiselsteinyay's  Page 3 b…

Started by CRUDE

6 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by MJ

Ratify Lease

I finally found out why the energy company I'm with wanted my husband to sign the lease after 3 years of the date I signed it.  It should'v…

Started by shawnalee pettinger

0 Dec 27, 2013

Denver Post Editorial article

Attached is a link to an interesting op-ed piece from the Denver Post containing some info about the financial impact of gas derived from…

Started by Brian Powers

0 Oct 9, 2013

Help Us Stop The Dimock, PA Drilling Ban

Dimock, PA landowners are asking for your help. We have been waiting for 4 years for the PA Dept. of Environmental Protection to complete t…

Started by Ann Van Lenten

0 Sep 18, 2013

marcellus shale

Why is Utica Shale a topic of discussion on the Marcellus Shale web site?  Living in Susquehanna Co. PA, I couldn't be further from Utica S…

Started by Bob

0 Sep 11, 2013

WHERE ARE ALL THE OIL WORKERS FOR REWORKS

We have over 282 wells in Venango County-Cranberry district, looking for bids to rework these wells, put ads out and not one response, why,…

Started by Gary Burnie

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by OIL FINGER

Questions about proposed lease agreement

I recently had a conversation with a rep of PetroEdge Energy about the possibility of leasing my mineral rights on a small (.02 acre) parce…

Started by Phyllis Miller

3 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Nancy Mosley

USA on GMS, huge advantage, or a bust?

Keith, Your "What makes this site so great?" message is what got me hooked on GMS.  Immediately upon reading it I thought I had found the a…

Started by John OBrien, landowner advocate

0 May 24, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service