Samuel J. Orr's Discussions (582)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree that Glenn's post is good news. I recall that Shell got a six month extensio…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 2, 2013 to Front Page of Today's Oil City Derrick says "Shell intends to build cracker plant in Monica, Beaver County"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

"You are right. And even dry gas is not bad if the price of gas continues to improve.…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 2, 2013 to Front Page of Today's Oil City Derrick says "Shell intends to build cracker plant in Monica, Beaver County"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

"Your point is well taken. It has nothing to do with that but I do think it relates t…"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

"I agree with your comment 100% but it  is sometimes hard to find the balance between…"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

"Yes, if it's built in Monaca, Pa. The Governor of West Virginia seems pretty confide…"

Samuel J. Orr replied May 1, 2013 to Front Page of Today's Oil City Derrick says "Shell intends to build cracker plant in Monica, Beaver County"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

"The Butler Eagle story is probably correct It is sad that optimistic stories get sta…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Apr 30, 2013 to Front Page of Today's Oil City Derrick says "Shell intends to build cracker plant in Monica, Beaver County"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

"Have other papers covered this story? If Shell has made decision to build cracker pl…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Apr 30, 2013 to Front Page of Today's Oil City Derrick says "Shell intends to build cracker plant in Monica, Beaver County"

20 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jed Clampett

"I would call them. I believe unless you have an ID showing you are from Venango Coun…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Mar 13, 2013 to CX Energy Meetings, Venango County Meetings, Come and ask questions about lawsuits, misrepresentation.

6 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by p umpjack

"I humbly and sincerely apologize for my unflattering reference to Mr. George Brown a…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Feb 14, 2013 to Irwin Township Landowners

19 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jodie Schmidt

"I think maybe you ought to read the thread "M&P being sued" under general discus…"

Samuel J. Orr replied Feb 13, 2013 to Irwin Township Landowners

19 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Jodie Schmidt

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service