Dexter Green's Discussions (785)

Discussions Replied To (598) Replies Latest Activity

"I still think it's a straight Rose Run play with the option to get some data on othe…"

Dexter Green replied Oct 4, 2014 to Artex offer

61 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by James Vanderink

"James, I think the natural fracturing down that way may end up making Artex a lot of…"

Dexter Green replied Oct 3, 2014 to Artex offer

61 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by James Vanderink

"Red Medina and Utica.  Point Pleasant is directly below the Cincinnati.   "

Dexter Green replied Oct 3, 2014 to Artex offer

61 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by James Vanderink

"Sorry, I'm not interested in arguing with some half-wit bully who simply makes up op…"

Dexter Green replied Oct 3, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

""Sorry Dexter (or is it Marcus) - In my real world view of capitalism (not your twis…"

Dexter Green replied Oct 3, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"Your argument is essentially that I believe in reality while you continue to dabble…"

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

""In Dexter's twisted version of capitalism, for profit companies are empowered by th…"

Dexter Green replied Oct 2, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"You should be entitled to profits...as long as you're willing to carry your proporti…"

Dexter Green replied Oct 2, 2014 to I received a survey permission form for the Leach Xpress from Columbia Gas Transmission

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

"Please post evidence of said personal interest on this issue.  I'd be curious to see…"

Dexter Green replied Oct 2, 2014 to 1989 Ohio Dormant Mineral Act now applied by 6 Judges in 6 different Counties

196 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Dee

"I agree.  I don't think anyone is saying otherwise."

70 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by John Graham

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service