marilyn ascani's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"CHK pays lower than the other three, in other words it takes more deductions."

marilyn ascani replied Apr 1, 2013 to nat prices higher royalty checks lower from Chesap.

31 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by marilyn ascani

"WV tried to woo Shell by offering tax relief and other revenues.  This will provide…"

marilyn ascani replied Mar 16, 2012 to Shell Picks Pennsylvania for Petrochemical Plant

26 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Oliver Perry

"That is good news for us in Sullivan County, PA that have wells drilled but no pipel…"

marilyn ascani replied Mar 2, 2012 to Good News for NE Pa

3 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by mark ayers

"Not being a geologist, I believe Brazil is trying to make a four-part compressor typ…"

marilyn ascani replied Feb 23, 2012 to As the price of gasoline keeps going up why have we not done any thing about it? CNG BI-Fuel convertings

21 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by familyman

"I had heard in the Barnett Shale that this group has massive lawsuits against them f…"

marilyn ascani replied Feb 9, 2012 to Caffey Group

45 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by randall gottus

"You can go to the courthouse and get a copy of the unit map.  It will tell you how e…"

marilyn ascani replied Feb 7, 2012 to ROYALTIES

48 Feb 8, 2012

"Sounds good!  Count 2 in for Ascani"

marilyn ascani replied Feb 6, 2012 to Anyone interested in a GoMarcellusShale social sometime this spring? Meet the folks we talk with on this website...share a meal?

80 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by JMS

"The water test is free.  It takes about an hour and they do a real thorough job.  Th…"

marilyn ascani replied Feb 16, 2011 to Letter from Chesapeake...what's it mean?

26 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

"They have to notify you if you are in a grid, according to DEP regulations.  We are…"

marilyn ascani replied Feb 16, 2011 to Letter from Chesapeake...what's it mean?

26 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Chuck Reed

"I have heard that a drill totally missed the shale in Bradford County and hit sand."

marilyn ascani replied Jun 23, 2010 to How is Royalty figured with the up and down figures of natural gas?

6 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Roger Gann

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service