carp's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Marcellusgas.org is where I got my maps, and your more than welcome for any info I c…"

carp replied on Saturday to suggestion for good attorney and need peoples thoughts concerning a pooling issue

9 on Monday
Reply by Bullfrex

"This may also help? If you can invision the 8 legs of a spider 4 heading north west…"

carp replied Jan 12 to suggestion for good attorney and need peoples thoughts concerning a pooling issue

9 on Monday
Reply by Bullfrex

"I’m no expert but most wells drill in the north west and or south east direction, th…"

carp replied Jan 12 to suggestion for good attorney and need peoples thoughts concerning a pooling issue

9 on Monday
Reply by Bullfrex

"Hi Natalie, who’s the we you mention and how do you go about getting an estimation?"

carp replied Jan 9 to Thinking of sellig my Mineral Rights

16 Jan 9
Reply by G.H.

"State Game lands pad has been drilled in northeastern direction, rig is gone, hopefu…"

carp replied Jan 2 to purchasing mineral rights

11 Jan 2
Reply by carp

"No Farmgas the wells were sold to Dino that's the only name I was given with his pho…"

carp replied Dec 9, 2018 to Free gas regulations/laws

8 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by JK

"The only reason I have to do anything is i have no heat if I do nothing, when I've c…"

8 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by JK

"I'm in Pa."

8 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by JK

"Thanks JK and Yes there’s a tank, two actually, one off the well head/Christmas tree…"

8 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by JK

"Thanks coffeeguyzz, is it just me or wouldn’t drilling both directions be more cost…"

carp replied Nov 30, 2018 to Northwest to southeast

8 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Sylvester Deal

RSS

Local Groups

Blog Posts

Forgotten Men and Women of Canadian Energy Industry Protest

Posted by Thomas J Shepstone on January 4, 2019 at 10:37am 0 Comments

The forgotten men and women of the Canadian energy industry are mad as hell and not taking it anymore. They’re protesting in their trucks and it’s spreading.

Whenever I go to New York City, which is as seldom as…

Continue

© 2019   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service