searcherone's Discussions (1,105)

Discussions Replied To (832) Replies Latest Activity

"We need diversity of discussion  topicson this site as well as diversity of the type…"

searcherone replied May 19, 2016 to Counter-argument to the "leave it in the ground" proponents.........Please share

35 May 31, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"Monroe County Beacon, page 1, Thursday, May 19, 2016 Yes, I know this is a Thursday…"

searcherone replied May 17, 2016 to Mountaineer NGLs Storage, LLC Ethane Storage Monroe County Ohio: Project to Proceed; 3 Times Capacity in Non Binding Commitments

23 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by searcherone

"Looks as if property owners in other counties where Eclipse has leases need to be ch…"

searcherone replied May 17, 2016 to Eclipse mortgaged our lease......

12 May 23, 2016
Reply by catt

"Presently the acreage that Statoil owns in Ohio is in the riverfront area of Monroe…"

searcherone replied May 15, 2016 to Stat Oil

8 May 15, 2016
Reply by G.H.

"KIRKUS REVIEW Haigh, who wrote a morally complex, narrowly focused book about the h…"

searcherone replied May 11, 2016 to A novel for our era of "fracking frenzy"

2 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by TreeMom

"Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (MHR), a driller focused almost entirely on the…"

searcherone replied May 10, 2016 to Magnum Hunter Out from Bankruptcy Gary Evans is OUT as CEO

3 May 17, 2016
Reply by Judy Gatrell Cooper

"Just a thought, perhaps the permitting does not come until the open season for compa…"

searcherone replied May 8, 2016 to Mountaineer NGLs Storage, LLC Ethane Storage Monroe County Ohio: Project to Proceed; 3 Times Capacity in Non Binding Commitments

23 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by searcherone

"Have you attempted to find out about the permits by calling ODNR?   Or have you cont…"

searcherone replied May 6, 2016 to Mountaineer NGLs Storage, LLC Ethane Storage Monroe County Ohio: Project to Proceed; 3 Times Capacity in Non Binding Commitments

23 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by searcherone

"G. H. yes 12.5% is standard and what I am complaining about.   The Wayne is a patchw…"

searcherone replied May 5, 2016 to Bureau of Land Management "OK" With Leasing in Wayne National Forest

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Joe

"Make no mistake I am in favor in drilling on the Wayne.    When I have read rapidly …"

searcherone replied May 5, 2016 to Bureau of Land Management "OK" With Leasing in Wayne National Forest

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Joe

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service