Kathi Albertson's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Becca, What state are you in? If Ohio, what county? Kathi"

Kathi Albertson replied Jan 29, 2013 to Alternate Waste Management Practice at an Existing Well Site

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"I'm impressed with this answer but have a few questions. What are mud cuttings and h…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jan 28, 2013 to Alternate Waste Management Practice at an Existing Well Site

14 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"How many acres are involved in your lease? Are they offering $10 per acre? How old i…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jan 27, 2013 to got a letter from chesapeake

15 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by ray schmidt

"Excellent observation Bo! At what point do they put meters on these wells? It sounds…"

Kathi Albertson replied Oct 23, 2012 to Insight: Is Ohio's "secret" energy boom going bust?

32 Nov 3, 2012
Reply by Olive Sue

"How do you get royalties if you are not included in the drilling unit? If you are re…"

Kathi Albertson replied Oct 1, 2012 to Placing a rig on a parcel of land in Ohio not included in the drilling unit.

23 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by FXEF

"Thanks Jack. One reason for our concern about this issue is that several of us are H…"

Kathi Albertson replied Sep 29, 2012 to Placing a rig on a parcel of land in Ohio not included in the drilling unit.

23 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by FXEF

"Jack, You have given a lot of good information. However I am still concerned about…"

Kathi Albertson replied Sep 29, 2012 to Placing a rig on a parcel of land in Ohio not included in the drilling unit.

23 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by FXEF

"Utica, I am afraid that you are missing my point. In none of my three posts on this…"

Kathi Albertson replied Sep 22, 2012 to Placing a rig on a parcel of land in Ohio not included in the drilling unit.

23 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by FXEF

"A better question is why should a property owner not in the unit be forced to have t…"

Kathi Albertson replied Sep 22, 2012 to Placing a rig on a parcel of land in Ohio not included in the drilling unit.

23 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by FXEF

"But would the land owner have the opportunity to be part of the discussionif the exi…"

23 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by FXEF

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service