Kathi Albertson's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (163) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps the land owner adjacent to the drilling unit  refuses to grant surface right…"

Kathi Albertson replied Feb 8, 2023 to Laterals for directional drilling

5 Feb 20, 2023
Reply by Jim Pollock

"Thanks. Since ORC 1509.022 says that a rig for directional drilling can be placed on…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jan 23, 2023 to Laterals for directional drilling

5 Feb 20, 2023
Reply by Jim Pollock

"There is no drilling unit at this point. What we are trying to do is establish rules…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 1, 2021 to Placing a rig on a parcel of land for directional drilling and not including the parcel in the drilling unit

7 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Joe C.

"But the law states that the rig can be placed on a parcel without including it in th…"

Kathi Albertson replied Apr 1, 2021 to Placing a rig on a parcel of land for directional drilling and not including the parcel in the drilling unit

7 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Joe C.

"The problem is that the old Appalachian Exploration leases say in Paragraph 10 that…"

7 Apr 5, 2021
Reply by Joe C.

"I am going. Bo, if you are there, please introduce yourself as I think that we might…"

Kathi Albertson replied Oct 31, 2019 to drilling under interstate highways

60 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Inchworm antenna

"It’s actually the Oil and Gas Leasing Commission. See ORC 1509.71."

Kathi Albertson replied Oct 9, 2019 to Ohio Oil & Gas Commission: What exactly are they doing?

13 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"Nothing was said about certain areas so I don’t know the answer to that."

Kathi Albertson replied Jul 30, 2019 to Enervest wells being acquired by Diversified

4 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"My experience with them stems from the fact that they bought my well when they purch…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jul 29, 2019 to Enervest wells being acquired by Diversified

4 Jul 30, 2019
Reply by Kathi Albertson

"Part of the issue is an old legacy lease, that many of us in the area of Salt Fork h…"

Kathi Albertson replied Jun 24, 2019 to drilling under interstate highways

60 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Inchworm antenna

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service