Steven A Joliat's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Brian.  I look forward to the successful remediation and investigation as we…"

Steven A Joliat replied Jan 1, 2016 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"I see.  Typically the uphole, (upstream,) part of the old well is no longer exposed…"

Steven A Joliat replied Dec 30, 2015 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"The relief well typically is designed to a higher standard using materials of greate…"

Steven A Joliat replied Dec 30, 2015 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"Joseph, you have apparently misinterpreted my comment.  The process is simpler than…"

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"It could be plugged using the relief well, because the devices and materials used in…"

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"Dummy is a bit too pejorative for me.  Foolish to be played so well is I think a bet…"

Steven A Joliat replied Jul 22, 2015 to North Carolina's Big Dummy Driller (video)

16 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Blair

"On the other hand, it is also an interesting exercise to count the number of potenti…"

Steven A Joliat replied Jul 22, 2015 to North Carolina's Big Dummy Driller (video)

16 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Blair

"I think you owe the driller an apology for calling him a dummy.  While this is a cas…"

16 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Jonathan Blair

"For the geologically curious, here is a reference to the rock units the term Chazy …"

Steven A Joliat replied Jul 21, 2015 to Morrow County Ohio - first horizontal well/Trempealeau formation

21 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by James Vanderink

"It is difficult for a landowner to determine the value of their minerals without pro…"

Steven A Joliat replied Mar 20, 2015 to Received AEU Minerals Offer Letter to purchase our O/G interests

61 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by nc man

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service