Heidlebergman's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"WV law favors a partition in kind. Yes, mineral interest are sold all the time at co…"

Heidlebergman replied Dec 8, 2015 to Court Partition of Mineral Lease sought by gas company

14 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Marcus Huey

"One cannot lose their mineral rights unless the taxes are not paid. That's a misconc…"

Heidlebergman replied Dec 8, 2015 to Court Partition of Mineral Lease sought by gas company

14 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Marcus Huey

"All the oil and gas wells are already mapped. Some datasets are better than others.…"

Heidlebergman replied Nov 29, 2015 to Severance Taxes in Four WV Counties

2 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Heidlebergman

"There are 4 phases to the Keystone Pipeline project. All but phase 4 are complete. P…"

Heidlebergman replied Nov 18, 2015 to Keystone pipeline and Marcellus/Utica

74 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"More than likely it is just a coincidence. It's either they couldn't lease or acquir…"

Heidlebergman replied Nov 6, 2015 to units in Tyler Cty. WV

19 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Suzy

"This is fairly common. It goes back to the Standard Oil Days. You'll find leases lik…"

Heidlebergman replied Oct 31, 2015 to 1/2 the mineral rights

7 Nov 2, 2015
Reply by William P.Milchak

"I believe you are looking to sell outright your mineral rights.  PA Joe's answer imp…"

Heidlebergman replied Sep 30, 2015 to Update in Doddridge County?

4 Oct 5, 2015
Reply by Nancy Mosley

"Sorry for the delay responding.  I think I know what is happening.  I have seen divi…"

Heidlebergman replied Sep 17, 2015 to Does West Virginia Have a Maximum Pooling Size?

6 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Heidlebergman

"This is why I feel a larger unit is better. On average you are looking at unit size…"

Heidlebergman replied Sep 11, 2015 to Does West Virginia Have a Maximum Pooling Size?

6 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Heidlebergman

"I'm sure they plan on shutting in a lot of them and paying the shut in royalties...b…"

Heidlebergman replied Sep 9, 2015 to Rumors claim CNX/Consol has laid off all of its Oil & Gas people-will sell O & G interests to Noble!

12 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by farmgas

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service