Werner Kostendt's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Tax consequences are also a major issue to consider.  If I am not mistaken royalty i…"

Werner Kostendt replied Jan 18, 2015 to High offers to buy minerals

504 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Eric Budd

"It seems that some counties that don't have a strong recent history of oil and gas p…"

Werner Kostendt replied Sep 24, 2014 to Impact of Fracking on Real Estate Value, Mineral Rights, and Ad Valorem Taxes

22 Jan 28, 2016
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"The ad valorem tax on gas and oil reserves are taxed only for the year in which, dur…"

Werner Kostendt replied Sep 24, 2014 to Impact of Fracking on Real Estate Value, Mineral Rights, and Ad Valorem Taxes

22 Jan 28, 2016

"I'm not sure I understand exactly the question?"

Werner Kostendt replied Sep 23, 2014 to Impact of Fracking on Real Estate Value, Mineral Rights, and Ad Valorem Taxes

22 Jan 28, 2016

"I am in Ohio. I thought of the possible impact of this after I sent my post.  Howeve…"

Werner Kostendt replied Sep 21, 2014 to Impact of Fracking on Real Estate Value, Mineral Rights, and Ad Valorem Taxes

22 Jan 28, 2016

"A large survey or actual before and after selling prices... before and after frackin…"

Werner Kostendt replied Sep 21, 2014 to Impact of Fracking on Real Estate Value, Mineral Rights, and Ad Valorem Taxes

22 Jan 28, 2016

"It would not be economically possible to collect taxes on the value of a farmer's un…"

22 Jan 28, 2016

"Jesse, Yes, the O & G is severable hence the debate over severance taxes were pa…"

22 Jan 28, 2016

"No I have not seen that.. just posing that as a hypothetical.  According to Guernsey…"

22 Jan 28, 2016

"For some historical insight, one might refer to the Spindletop event in East Texas. …"

Werner Kostendt replied Jan 21, 2013 to Another "golden egg" laying goose is dead?

165 May 19, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service