James Young's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I was a State EPA guy for over 32 years and a State Energy Department Manager for th…"

James Young replied Mar 9, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"WOW,  this has now rolled over into the "leadership of the GOP"...... what the heck …"

James Young replied Mar 9, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Not to belabor all of this, but from what I have seen, all the "affected" individual…"

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Well, not sure where it is all at now, but when I was still working for PA DEP we ha…"

James Young replied Feb 26, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"wow!!  I thought we were talking about water contamination of private water wells, i…"

James Young replied Feb 21, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"no problem, reverse osmosis (or membrane filtration),  full scale public water treat…"

James Young replied Feb 18, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"Grandparents!!!!  .... I was raised on raw milk, home made butter, ice cream, cottag…"

James Young replied Feb 17, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"well, in (NC -PA) Tioga County PA, they are fracking the crap out of everything, not…"

James Young replied Feb 17, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012

"No....."

James Young replied Sep 15, 2011 to Should GMS have a political group?

117 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service