william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Except for my stepdaughter and her mate, I would not have known either. Many months…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 4, 2018 to Painter unit sold to

4 Jan 9, 2018
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Good morning Coffeeguyzz. Thank you for your reply. Right now we only have 15 acres…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 4, 2017 to Seems like the Painter well site has more activity

3 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Bullfrex

"Mother nature will somehow find a way to control the human population. If we cannot…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Aug 15, 2017 to Life in fossil-fuel-free utopia

2 Aug 15, 2017

"It seems to be the nature of human beings to be extremely greedy and jealous, especi…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 22, 2017 to Facebook Goes Fracking

7 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by G.H.

"Here it is Thursday. I noticed that someone has painted arrows that direct the traff…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 6, 2017 to POTHOLES ON BROUGHTON ROAD IN WESTFIELD TOWNSHIP

5 Jul 6, 2017

"I have just been informed that "Hawbakers", I presume to be an outfit that repairs a…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 4, 2017 to POTHOLES ON BROUGHTON ROAD IN WESTFIELD TOWNSHIP

5 Jul 6, 2017

"Oh I am sure these folks, Travis Peake Representatives and the township officials kn…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 4, 2017 to POTHOLES ON BROUGHTON ROAD IN WESTFIELD TOWNSHIP

5 Jul 6, 2017

"As I understand, Travis Peake is supposed to repair damages to the roads being used…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 3, 2017 to POTHOLES ON BROUGHTON ROAD IN WESTFIELD TOWNSHIP

5 Jul 6, 2017

"I am adding my thanks too for getting back to the original format. Bill Ladd"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 30, 2017 to GoMarcellusShale is back up!

4 Dec 20, 2017
Reply by paleface

"Thank you for this link. It helps us to understand about this entire gas drilling in…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jun 30, 2017 to PAINTER WELL WESTFIELD TOWNSHIP

5 Jun 30, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service