william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Exactly right. A level of understanding and trust is needed too! Once we can acquire…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 5, 2016 to Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

22 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"In my last posting, I was only trying to simplify things.  If you are constantly loo…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 5, 2016 to Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

22 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Oh Joseph, Joseph, Joseph!  There are many different kinds of cultures on this plane…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 3, 2016 to Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

22 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"It helps to be a good neighbor first instead of showing suspicion every time you enc…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 2, 2016 to Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

22 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"That's right George. Vote Trump and have every bit of your dark side including very…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 2, 2016 to Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

22 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"What you are saying here, Joseph, is: "We need to find leadership that puts our inte…"

22 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"It seems as if all preceding administrations have been incompetent too. Hate to say…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 1, 2016 to Fine: Washington, D.C., on oil and gas

22 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Maybe he posted this, not to waste our time but to give us a "HEADS UP" to all the…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jan 1, 2016 to Legendary Geologist gets the bum's rush after making one too man bad calls!

3 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"A Great Idea Chris. I will be watching your group."

william Allen. Ladd replied Dec 10, 2015 to ROW Group

4 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by Christopher Baugh

"An airship maybe?"

william Allen. Ladd replied Nov 26, 2015 to Did your ship come in?

64 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by st. croix

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service