william Allen. Ladd's Discussions (698)

Discussions Replied To (277) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ron, The cardinal representative came to visit a day or two after we hired our la…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 13, 2015 to They want to widen the existing ROW

8 Oct 13, 2015

"Hi Ron Hale, Hopefully I have a few weeks left. I am about six weeks short of being…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 12, 2015 to This site has been very helpful to landowners

4 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"One good thing about Paul's comments is that maybe his thoughts might cause the rest…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 11, 2015 to GASWORK: film about risks to gas workers

31 Oct 11, 2015

"Great to hear from you again Janice. We have had no word concerning the pipeline fro…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 9, 2015 to Pipeline Info for Potter/McKean

3 Oct 9, 2015

"I once heard of a person who did a "time Study" at our local tannery. The management…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 6, 2015 to GASWORK: film about risks to gas workers

31 Oct 11, 2015

"You don't suppose, do you that the pipeline that I am dealing with might just be a s…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 6, 2015 to Pipeline Info for Potter/McKean

3 Oct 9, 2015

"Amish buggies are also a hazard sometimes. More then one Buggy with a passel of kids…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Oct 2, 2015 to GASWORK: film about risks to gas workers

31 Oct 11, 2015

"Our road is to be beefed up in about a week to handle the heavy traffic. I think two…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 24, 2015 to Travis Peake and the new Westfield township drilling

3 Jul 28, 2016

"One very steep hill near us has washed away several times and repaired as it drops t…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 12, 2015 to How much does terrain affect a pipeline route?

6 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Philip Thackray

"Thank you Debra for you kind comment. Many of us have roots that go deeply in the pr…"

william Allen. Ladd replied Jul 12, 2015 to Actual Sale Price of Selling OGM in Marcellus area

12 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Charles Randolph

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service