Carol Kuniholm's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"The price is set by the commodities market, which is controlled by wall street, whic…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 26, 2012 to If fracking fluids are found to be the cause of the illnesses at LeRoy High School, would you change your position on fracking?

352 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

"I think you're right. This is a huge issue -and if it was addressed seriously I thin…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 26, 2012 to How much water is used by fracking.....

26 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by time will tell

"I'm impressed by all the math. And by the idea - which makes sense- that the water i…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 26, 2012 to How much water is used by fracking.....

26 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by time will tell

"In an interesting way, the Occupy Warren site and the Gazprom article make the same…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 26, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"Just curious - if every barrel is tracked and reported, how was it possible for Alla…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 22, 2012 to How much water is used by fracking.....

26 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by time will tell

"I'm not sure I'm the one being obtuse. Water used on the earth's surface - golf cour…"

26 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by time will tell

"I agree that at this point my concern is more about the fluids used than about the a…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 22, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"when I say it all returns to the water cycle -I'm including water that perks down th…"

26 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by time will tell

"If the water used was all returned to the water cycle, as water from a golf course o…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 21, 2012 to How much water is used by fracking.....

26 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by time will tell

"Mark, I think the fearmongering happens when complaints are ignored, or people with…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 20, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service