Carol Kuniholm's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"There's still testing going on in Dimock. But the Tudor Pickering report Sherry reco…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 20, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"Sherry - I haven't had time to look at all your suggestions, but the one you recomme…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 20, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"Mark - I find myself chuckling at your comment. I haven't spent enough time on this…"

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"Sherry - thanks for visiting my blog! I'm always happy to have new readers. And don'…"

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"This sounds like a good idea - and would help with exposure to ingredients going in.…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 18, 2012 to Does the new impact fee law violate medical ethics?

29 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Jim - Have you bathed in frac water? Would you? Here's some of the discussion from t…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 18, 2012 to Does the new impact fee law violate medical ethics?

29 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Billy Park Whyde

"Thanks, VG. I'm finding it very helpful myself."

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 18, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"Mark, I'm curious which specific site you consider conjectural or "urban legend." Th…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 18, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"I'm sure there are some who have bogus claims and complaints, but I'm thinking of pe…"

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

"The wikimarcellus site is amazing - what a ton of helpful information.  I understand…"

Carol Kuniholm replied Feb 17, 2012 to Good sources to learn more about shale gas drilling?

82 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Copley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service