Inchworm antenna's Discussions (276)

Discussions Replied To (127) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know ED, what about when it's an interstate transmission line, and the opera…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 16, 2013 to Corbett's betrayal has already started to hurt landowners.

123 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"we do.  It's called the energy or utility assistance program."

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 10, 2013 to Washington Post article: "Should the U.S. have a soveriegn natural gas wealth fund"

7 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by jason smith

"ED,   History is important to understand here.  There are many storage leases that a…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 10, 2013 to Corbett's betrayal has already started to hurt landowners.

123 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"NARO seems like it could be a good organization.  They are national though.  I would…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 7, 2013 to NARO: Yeah or Nay? They are taking on Corbett in Pa

5 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Inchworm antenna

"Since O&G is so important in PA they could have asked for public opinion on the…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 4, 2013 to Corbett's betrayal has already started to hurt landowners.

123 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"It's noteworthy to mention here: the Landowners with the older leases with insuffici…"

Inchworm antenna replied Aug 4, 2013 to Corbett's betrayal has already started to hurt landowners.

123 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Jerry

"Carp, Ok it's making more sense.  Now that you are mentioning Antero, do you mean An…"

Inchworm antenna replied Jul 22, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"I wouldn't be suprised if some companies may still want new leases or amendments unt…"

Inchworm antenna replied Jul 22, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"You can reply to me with that kind of statement, but I don't buy in. When Chesapeake…"

Inchworm antenna replied Jul 21, 2013 to Hillcorp's Hickory Bend Project

9 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Inchworm antenna

"the gas is injected and pressurized into the pore space within rock, for example old…"

Inchworm antenna replied Jul 21, 2013 to natural gas under ground storage ?

10 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Tim Tarr

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service