Oil and Gas nightmare's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"  I got some from the court house believe it or not..haha old school court house wha…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied May 5, 2011 to Hey! lease offers something to keep in mind

25 May 16, 2011
Reply by Oil and Gas nightmare

" Hi..sorry its been a while, I honetly havent been on here.. Rice, Chspk, Tanglewood…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied May 5, 2011 to Hey! lease offers something to keep in mind

25 May 16, 2011

"Hey guys I have been busy with college.. i will post an update this afternoon :)"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Feb 8, 2011 to Hey! lease offers something to keep in mind

25 May 16, 2011

"Umm I am not sure if this really helps, but if your dedicated to go looka t leases a…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Dec 15, 2010 to How do the Gas companies organize their drilling locations and what stategy can the landowner take to maximize their position?

7 Mar 25, 2011

"I am in Greene county ... you? :)"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Dec 1, 2010 to People People people do your homework

3 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by philip Hobbs

"I would like toundertand this a little better...we are about to sign...and they have…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Nov 30, 2010 to Question on Allocation of Royalties

17 Nov 30, 2010

"hey guys I was wondering if you could add to this list the number of acres you are l…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Nov 29, 2010 to Recent Offers in the Marcellus Shale

465 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by David Forer

"Awesome thank you! I will give you a call for sure! I will wait until your on easter…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Oct 13, 2010 to HELP! Someone has a lease on my land? Now what? its not legally theirs.....

6 Oct 13, 2010

"Check this out though this lease was put on there in 2006!!! I have the land owners…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Oct 13, 2010 to HELP! Someone has a lease on my land? Now what? its not legally theirs.....

6 Oct 13, 2010

"well, that would suck...if a lack of intrest is a good enough reason, because how co…"

Oil and Gas nightmare replied Oct 11, 2010 to HELP! Someone has a lease on my land? Now what? its not legally theirs.....

6 Oct 13, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service