Armstrong Land's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Tony: I don't believe you are correct on the above.  Typically the rate is contract…"

Armstrong Land replied Oct 25, 2013 to Dominion Gathering Rate

5 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Tony Yurina

"That figure would be in the gathering / transportation agreement your operator has n…"

Armstrong Land replied Oct 25, 2013 to Dominion Gathering Rate

5 Oct 25, 2013
Reply by Tony Yurina

"Hunter - who do you realistically can answer this question for you?  Do you believe…"

Armstrong Land replied Sep 6, 2013 to Chesapeakes stronghold in ohio

16 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Kathleen

"Gerald, I have been hearing $20-$25 / foot and maybe around $15K for the metering s…"

Armstrong Land replied Jul 31, 2013 to Going rates for right-of-way and pad sites

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Gerald Wolfgang

"They would do that in order to "Tag" the Onondaga because they are drilling conserva…"

Armstrong Land replied Jul 30, 2013 to Gas drillers in Pennsylvania find Upper Devonian shale also is lucrative

16 Aug 21, 2015

"Scott: You write, "In PA it is established practice that in order to be pooled you…"

Armstrong Land replied Jul 11, 2013 to Corbett: It is not my intention to alter or affect the agreed-to terms of any existing lease

97 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Mike Kaschak

"I am consistently pro-progress.  This opportunity is too valuable to pass up for Pen…"

Armstrong Land replied Jul 4, 2013 to Republican Party fusillade catches Western PA landowners by surprise - Shock and Awe!!

73 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Walker

"Agree.  No re-negotiation required to create value for the commonwealth and its priv…"

Armstrong Land replied Jul 3, 2013 to Republican Party fusillade catches Western PA landowners by surprise - Shock and Awe!!

73 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Walker

"But this bill doesn't re-define the lease.  It specifically notes that if the lease…"

Armstrong Land replied Jul 3, 2013 to Republican Party fusillade catches Western PA landowners by surprise - Shock and Awe!!

73 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Walker

"God forbid contracts are binding."

73 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Frank Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service