Harry E. Rose's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree, go back to the Constitution. Why we ever left it for the UN Treaty is beyon…"

Harry E. Rose replied Jun 7, 2016 to Political Choices ? ? Choices ? ? Really ? ?

70 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by william Allen. Ladd

"Your first paragraph would not be bad if they were leading our country in the right…"

Harry E. Rose replied Jun 7, 2016 to Political Choices ? ? Choices ? ? Really ? ?

70 Jun 17, 2016

"I agree we need to go to term limits, balanced budgets. Also shrink the Federal Gove…"

Harry E. Rose replied Jun 6, 2016 to Political Choices ? ? Choices ? ? Really ? ?

70 Jun 17, 2016

"JO, That could work if both sides are serious and operate with facts and laws and ig…"

Harry E. Rose replied Jun 6, 2016 to Political Choices ? ? Choices ? ? Really ? ?

70 Jun 17, 2016

"JO, IMHO if a Rep. is elected we will get middle of the road SCJ, representing every…"

70 Jun 17, 2016

"Searchone, Thanks for pointing that out. Wayne has not been a good neighbor to their…"

Harry E. Rose replied May 5, 2016 to Bureau of Land Management "OK" With Leasing in Wayne National Forest

8 May 6, 2016
Reply by Joe

"Brian, Should I believe your emotional plea or the study that spent hours resourcing…"

Harry E. Rose replied May 4, 2016 to BLM Issues finding of "No Significant Impact" for Wayne National Forest; Marietta Unit of Wayne National Forest

4 May 4, 2016
Reply by Harry E. Rose

"NCLO, Maybe you ought to reword the above comments. They appear to be from a Democra…"

Harry E. Rose replied May 4, 2016 to WHAT HAPPENS TO OIL AND GAS IF THE DEMOCRATS WIN THE WHITE HOUSE?

165 May 10, 2016
Reply by RJMB

"Annie, what is the price/ acre they are leasing land for in south Monroe?"

Harry E. Rose replied Apr 8, 2016 to Anything new in SE Ohio

13 Aug 10, 2016

"Thanks, what was I thinking, ONDR would not have that kind of details."

Harry E. Rose replied Apr 4, 2016 to Map of top oil producers in 2015 - Utica Shale with data by quarter

8 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Greg B

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service