James Kerns's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Amanda, Very happy to hear about your good fortune, enjoy in good health! To all…"

James Kerns replied Sep 18, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"KLB, i was assured by Mr.David Greenwood and several other BP reps. that if title de…"

James Kerns replied Aug 24, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"JT, I live in the Northern part of the county and it is in many way's like the Wild…"

James Kerns replied Aug 23, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hello to all, I am willing to do something most Lessor's will not. I am going to rev…"

James Kerns replied Aug 23, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hi Bill, Its been many years since i have done a chart calculation and more informat…"

James Kerns replied Aug 20, 2012 to Is this a rotten deal?

36 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by william r rinehart

"Hello Karen and all my fellow shale landowners, Karen, of course i had no intention…"

James Kerns replied Aug 19, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hello to all, I have a couple points i wish to make, as an ALOV Trumbull county Less…"

James Kerns replied Aug 17, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"I had a letter from ALOV, mostly a marketing piece about investment strategy meeting…"

James Kerns replied Aug 8, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"William, go to the tank battery and you should find a chart box, it may be inside th…"

James Kerns replied Aug 8, 2012 to Is this a rotten deal?

36 Aug 21, 2012

"Hello Jasper, Hello to all, Thanks to all who are helping to keep this site relevant…"

James Kerns replied Aug 8, 2012 to Is this a rotten deal?

36 Aug 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service