James Kerns's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, Start a new post in Trumbull county page if you like but regardless i think…"

James Kerns replied Jul 20, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hi Billy, Most of the company's in NE Ohio set up a budget to paint and perform othe…"

James Kerns replied Jul 17, 2012 to Bolivar explosion

8 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by James Kerns

"Original Post Date July 20,2011 Refreshed old post whereupon i was spreading the wor…"

James Kerns replied Jul 12, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hi again, I wish to clear the air so just for the record i am not boasting, bragging…"

James Kerns replied Jul 9, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hello Debby and all others, Thanks again for sharing the information. I will add tha…"

James Kerns replied Jul 7, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hi Debby, Thanks for the update, sounds like we have the same mail carrier, lol, our…"

James Kerns replied Jul 1, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Unless someone can come forward and say BP has paid up, i get the feeling that BP is…"

James Kerns replied Jun 29, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Hello again to all my fellow Utica Shale Owners, Just stopped in to ask if there wer…"

James Kerns replied Jun 29, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"What the heck, did somebody leave the fridge door open and let a troll out? I dont k…"

James Kerns replied Mar 9, 2012 to I think Shell is getting cold feet on that cracker plant

27 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Erik V.

"Count me in, i am in NE OH but hell everywhere is a drive for us to get to so just s…"

James Kerns replied Feb 6, 2012 to Anyone interested in a GoMarcellusShale social sometime this spring? Meet the folks we talk with on this website...share a meal?

80 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by JMS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service