James Kerns's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree with Little Cougar, well said.  "

James Kerns replied Dec 3, 2011 to Senate Bill 445 needs our support! WE CAN GET OUR VOICES HEARD!

77 May 2, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

"NO NO NO, i vote no"

James Kerns replied Dec 3, 2011 to Senate Bill 445 needs our support! WE CAN GET OUR VOICES HEARD!

77 May 2, 2012
Reply by Oliver Perry

"I agree with Glenn on this one, i vote no new tax, and no new paperwork requirements…"

James Kerns replied Dec 3, 2011 to Abandoning Mineral Rights...

41 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Thomas Booth

"Cheyenne, WOW, Thank you for posting this very well thought out plan, is this your w…"

James Kerns replied Dec 3, 2011 to Lots of talk about tax and estate planning out there right now. Consider this article....

11 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Gary P. Brewer

"OH heck Glenn you got me, i am guilty of losing my cool with people who stir up trou…"

James Kerns replied Dec 3, 2011 to Officials Push for Clarity on Oil and Gas Leases - Anyone experiencing issues with getting a mortgage on a leased property or having problems with keeping it insured??

11 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Dan

"You so easily attack in a public forum the credibility of anyone and everyone for yo…"

James Kerns replied Dec 2, 2011 to Officials Push for Clarity on Oil and Gas Leases - Anyone experiencing issues with getting a mortgage on a leased property or having problems with keeping it insured??

11 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Glen what a hypocrite you are, Did you not just recently accuse me of being a nazi,…"

James Kerns replied Dec 2, 2011 to Officials Push for Clarity on Oil and Gas Leases - Anyone experiencing issues with getting a mortgage on a leased property or having problems with keeping it insured??

11 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Dan

"Correct, with threads and comments, lets just be constructive and not critical of on…"

James Kerns replied Sep 15, 2011 to Should GMS have a political group?

117 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

"Yes, exactly, as said by Brinlady, Mira, Jim and others. Politics is huge part of th…"

117 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

"Brett, Maybe i can be a little help. The yellow tanks are usually used as frac. tank…"

117 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by David Perotto

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service