Brian Powers's Discussions (244)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"The attached meme shows the difference between the end of the last boom and today..."

Brian Powers replied Apr 8, 2016 to NEXT OIL BOOM TO BE BIGGER THAN THE LAST BOOM!!!

13 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Kyle Nuttall

"Markus - Good to hear from you. 30 ft vertically thick pay zones can be successfully…"

Brian Powers replied Apr 1, 2016 to EnerVest Happy With Clinton Sandstone Horizontal Wells in Ohio

13 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"Barry D- Drill bit technology has evolved many fold in recent decades. Long gone are…"

Brian Powers replied Apr 1, 2016 to EnerVest Happy With Clinton Sandstone Horizontal Wells in Ohio

13 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Thomas Malcolm Pendergast

"Rick - In my experience, wells were plugged back in both open and cased hole situati…"

Brian Powers replied Mar 25, 2016 to Meaning of "Plugged Back"

14 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Brian Powers

"Just Two Idiots leading the even less informed to the Kool Aid trough!!!"

Brian Powers replied Mar 21, 2016 to Ruffalo and DiCaprio Host Anti-Fracking Field Trip for the One Percent, Vanity Fair Swoons

3 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by paleface

"Jack - A lot of the stabilized liquid components that you mention become feedstock f…"

Brian Powers replied Mar 20, 2016 to Natural gas being processed to make propane???

4 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Brian Powers

"William - The incremental cost to drill one lateral is a multi-faceted question to a…"

Brian Powers replied Jan 11, 2016 to Lateral

2 Jan 11, 2016

"What a PR nightmare for SoCalGas. I reviewed more information before posting this r…"

Brian Powers replied Jan 11, 2016 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

"Phil - This was also an initial thought of mine as is proximity of larger diameter g…"

Brian Powers replied Jan 7, 2016 to Guernsey County, Madison Township Vibration Issues!

4 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Philip Brutz

"If I understood the FNC talking head correctly, the operator will pay the costs for…"

Brian Powers replied Jan 7, 2016 to Massive Methane Leak in California - Worst Catastrophe Since BP Spill?

72 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by paleface

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service