Debby Melvin's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks....I'm a little worried.  I just can't figure out why I haven't heard anythin…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 30, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Getting kind of lonely up here in Greene....still no visit from FedEx"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Still waiting in Greene......."

Debby Melvin replied Sep 28, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"This is what I've been afraid of.  Seems like us poor landowners were duped and now…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 26, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Still waiting in Greene....."

Debby Melvin replied Sep 26, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Still nothing in Greene...."

Debby Melvin replied Sep 22, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Good luck to everyone whom have already received their bonus payments and for those…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 20, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Thanks for the info.  My email addres is DMel97@aol.com.  I would like to get in tou…"

Debby Melvin replied Sep 20, 2012 to ALOV and Northern Trumbull County- Updated Discussion to include BP Lessor's and Bonus money Payment's

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"Any suggestions on who can handle this sort of thing would be greatly appreciated!"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

"DM, thanks for update us on how the defect letter comes.  We had an old agreement wi…"

571 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alan Bowers

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service