Old School Driller Descendant's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, I don't know what happened. This thread sure went sideways when Gebralter got a…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 13, 2014 to Production Numbers Off The Charts, Where Will It End?

34 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by al raptoria

"Keith your post is almost addicting. It should be a case study in liberal nuttiness.…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 13, 2014 to Jimmy Fallon Against Fracking: Are any of your faves on the list?

25 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by john

"Gebralter I hear you, but there's a lot of factors working in our favor. First off,…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 13, 2014 to Production Numbers Off The Charts, Where Will It End?

34 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by al raptoria

"How sad all I can do is shake my head and think of the old commercial, a mind is a t…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Nov 13, 2014 to Jimmy Fallon Against Fracking: Are any of your faves on the list?

25 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by john

"Good to hear Pat that at least we  are getting the same info that there's a large po…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Oct 18, 2014 to Wefler well Sykes ridge statoil

18 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by kit

"Not sure about that rig, could be some of the equipment starting to arrive. The pers…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Oct 14, 2014 to Wefler well Sykes ridge statoil

18 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by kit

"Good news everyone, I spoke with someone who is certainly in the position to know an…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Oct 14, 2014 to Wefler well Sykes ridge statoil

18 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by kit

"Thank you James, it certainly seems every well site is run different probably due to…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Aug 17, 2014 to Drilling, Moving Rigs, Testing & Waiting?

4 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Old School Driller Descendant

"Thanks KDJ, your info is certainly helpful. I realize the gas and oil companies like…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Aug 14, 2014 to Drilling, Moving Rigs, Testing & Waiting?

4 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Old School Driller Descendant

"Anyone know the timeline for drilling? How many wellheads will there be? I know Stat…"

Old School Driller Descendant replied Jul 7, 2014 to wefler ridge sykes ridge

3 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by kit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service