craig's Discussions (1,111)

Discussions Replied To (612) Replies Latest Activity

""what is the gas industry doing to promote alternative energy sources for when the g…"

craig replied Apr 8, 2011 to CUDOS TO CHESAPEAKE ENERGY!!!!!

15 Apr 8, 2011

"I have seen recent paperwork that shows the change from vertical to horzontal is bei…"

craig replied Mar 31, 2011 to Property "units"

54 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by rmc

"No, not from the royalties, from the wellhead price. I know it will be wasted by the…"

craig replied Mar 30, 2011 to New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"When you have criminal elements involved with very lax PA regulators oh the job , th…"

craig replied Mar 30, 2011 to New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"FWIW- I just talked to an employee of a fracing company...he tells me these tidbits:…"

craig replied Mar 30, 2011 to Biased Media Regarding Drilling

38 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by craig

"So the movie Gasland is substantive and not a PR moment? Really?  Here's the truth a…"

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"Huh?  Obviously you haven't had any first hand experience with horizontal drilling a…"

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"Unfortunately people react to fear, regardless if it is based on truth or not. It is…"

craig replied Mar 29, 2011 to New Study from Gregory FCA and GoMarcellusShale.com Shows Marcellus Shale Continues to Take Hit in Public Opinion

33 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jim Walters

"After reading both articles I don't see how they backup your above statement. I cert…"

craig replied Mar 17, 2011 to FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE....

6 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Tico

"The OP (original Poster) stated that this is in Pa. Please keep the topic of the pos…"

craig replied Mar 4, 2011 to Road Conditions

19 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Elsie Gibbs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service