Paul Butler's Discussions (393)

Discussions Replied To (244) Replies Latest Activity

"The details are proprietary to the client so I can't say. I hate saying that.  I sou…"

Paul Butler replied Mar 2, 2014 to Halcon sells Woodbine assets in Texas so they can keep lights on: they can't find a buyer for Big Dog known as Utica----woof, woof.

37 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"D & L Energy owned a large lease position in Mercer County.  D & L declared…"

Paul Butler replied Mar 2, 2014 to Halcon sells Woodbine assets in Texas so they can keep lights on: they can't find a buyer for Big Dog known as Utica----woof, woof.

37 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"If you believe the numbers, many of the wells will pay out in 60 days.  I don't beli…"

Paul Butler replied Feb 5, 2014 to Gulfport CEO glad handed right out the front door despite quasi Utica production from ersatz oil & gas wells in southern Ohio.

10 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by scott peterson

"The "new" company at issue borrowed enough for a lot of homes.  The disparity in num…"

Paul Butler replied Feb 5, 2014 to Gulfport CEO glad handed right out the front door despite quasi Utica production from ersatz oil & gas wells in southern Ohio.

10 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by scott peterson

"Your comment is not very analytical and very short on specifics.  Does hagiography r…"

10 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by scott peterson

"I think there are 500,000 acres in Michigan you can get a good price on from CHK.  A…"

Paul Butler replied Feb 2, 2014 to Hess jumps from ship known as Titanic/Utica

35 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Jason

"150,000 mcf is 150 million cubic feet of gas. The m in mcf stands for the Roman nume…"

Paul Butler replied Jan 31, 2014 to Greene county/ Jackson and Center township

14 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by DONNA M SELLERS

"Busy Bee---I like to keep things real. First, I've been told the Utica needs gas to…"

Paul Butler replied Jan 29, 2014 to Hess jumps from ship known as Titanic/Utica

35 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by Jason

"The Greater Fool Strategy has its fingerprints all over the minerals market.  It's w…"

Paul Butler replied Jan 28, 2014 to Royalties in Harrison Co.

26 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Paul Butler

"The Greater Fool Theory is writ large in the minerals market."

Paul Butler replied Jan 28, 2014 to Royalties in Harrison Co.

26 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Paul Butler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service