Kathleen Elsie Gibbs's Discussions (139)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Travelers. We went with them because they were the most reasonable for our property.…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Aug 4, 2011 to PIPELINE PRICES

15 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"Safety is the reason we refused to allow the pipeline to go through our property whe…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Aug 4, 2011 to PIPELINE PRICES

15 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"You might want to make sure they cover increased insurance costs to any and all buil…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jul 16, 2011 to PIPELINE PRICES

15 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Elnathan Cory

"They work hard and it is dangerous work. So glad to hear he is going to be ok. A few…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jul 8, 2011 to Prayers for Worker who fell from Greene County drilling rig Thursday

8 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by karen brown

"Amen to this. I wonder how the bike people on the public roads would like to pay a u…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jun 19, 2011 to Road damage in Greene County

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"State College is the closest to us. These stations should be (at the least) along th…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jun 19, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"Really good idea. If the "gas" stations actually sold CNG many of us would be willin…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jun 19, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"Some of what bother me is that with the present Administration and how they have tak…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jun 15, 2011 to America's natural gas Companies are pushing for government approval to export gas overseas for higher profits on the international market

36 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Jack Straw

"My opinion is that educated guesses and stated statistics are two very different thi…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jun 13, 2011 to Road damage in Greene County

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

"This is a pet peeve of mine. Taking numbers out of thin air. It might work on young…"

Kathleen Elsie Gibbs replied Jun 13, 2011 to Road damage in Greene County

152 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Bill anders

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service