Trapper's Discussions (1,063)

Discussions Replied To (560) Replies Latest Activity

"Rex inherited the option to extend @ the same terms for 5 years. The ball is in THEI…"

Trapper replied Dec 31, 2015 to Will there be a resurgence of Land Groups in the wake of Gascos like Rex being too weak to re-pay signing bonuses to extend leases?

19 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by rob

"Initially , I thought anyone leased by Shell would be in great shape once the cracke…"

Trapper replied Dec 30, 2015 to Will there be a resurgence of Land Groups in the wake of Gascos like Rex being too weak to re-pay signing bonuses to extend leases?

19 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by rob

"My neighbors expired this past fall. I expire Oct. 2016. Hopefully new group organiz…"

Trapper replied Dec 26, 2015 to Will there be a resurgence of Land Groups in the wake of Gascos like Rex being too weak to re-pay signing bonuses to extend leases?

19 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by rob

"Yes Chris , I think Shell's announcement is pivotal also. I think now may be a great…"

Trapper replied Dec 26, 2015 to Will there be a resurgence of Land Groups in the wake of Gascos like Rex being too weak to re-pay signing bonuses to extend leases?

19 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by rob

"Wow! No sense beating around the bush I guess! Lol! Who do you suppose will be leasi…"

19 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by rob

"New Beaver Borough Lawrence County PA"

Trapper replied Nov 18, 2015 to Rex and Their Shell Holdings in W.PA

22 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Krendale

"We sit on stacked plays with multiple pipelines crisscrossing our area yet nothing h…"

Trapper replied Nov 17, 2015 to Rex and Their Shell Holdings in W.PA

22 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Krendale

".......or years.......or decades......or never....."

Trapper replied Nov 4, 2015 to Did your ship come in?

64 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by st. croix

"It kills me that they are so against co2....the very thing that makes our planet gre…"

Trapper replied Aug 30, 2015 to My Latest OpEd: Obama's War On Fossil Fuels Affecting Royalty Owners

17 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Robin Smith-lutz

"These clowns couldn't care less about your welfare. It isn't about your safety anyho…"

Trapper replied Aug 29, 2015 to My Latest OpEd: Obama's War On Fossil Fuels Affecting Royalty Owners

17 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by Robin Smith-lutz

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service