al raptoria's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"This is what I have been told by counsel: By definition, unless otherwise specified…"

al raptoria replied Aug 29, 2014 to Good, Bad, Better Best Pugh Clauses???

15 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by pacman

"Time is on the Land's side, not always the Land OWNER's side. Protecting your land f…"

al raptoria replied Aug 26, 2014 to Good, Bad, Better Best Pugh Clauses???

15 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by pacman

"Thanks Ron - ALOV was among the first to open our eyes - again, there was just so mu…"

al raptoria replied Aug 18, 2014 to YOUR SOFT MARKET RIGHTS/ ROYALTIES in Leases (ethane, butane, etc...)

9 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Philip Thackray

"Wow! Thank YOU Ron! It was my sheer ignorance of the correct terms that made me miss…"

al raptoria replied Aug 17, 2014 to YOUR SOFT MARKET RIGHTS/ ROYALTIES in Leases (ethane, butane, etc...)

9 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Philip Thackray

"It's not proprietary - not for long. And there ARE others ready to drill here too -…"

al raptoria replied Jul 15, 2014 to LAST CALL for OFFERS - Chesapeake's newest "secret" Pad readying for drilling

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"...so, you are encouraging people to "go with CHK" despite the likelihood they WILL…"

al raptoria replied Jul 15, 2014 to LAST CALL for OFFERS - Chesapeake's newest "secret" Pad readying for drilling

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"....hahahahahah.....not some 'grand conspiracy,' more of a small-time farce with, if…"

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"Right on James! As they say, let's all "stay tuned!" We're in for a surprisingly goo…"

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"Matt, that's the whole point - the local areas suffer, bloat and burst...but if you…"

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"sigh....Dexter, Dexter, Dexter....I only hope who ever in the industry you are shill…"

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service