al raptoria's Discussions (148)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Good points Paul - our Agreement will forbid them from flipping to CHK and/or their…"

al raptoria replied Jul 15, 2014 to LAST CALL for OFFERS - Chesapeake's newest "secret" Pad readying for drilling

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"It's called Intelligent Speculation. Based on your trolling and haranguing  here and…"

al raptoria replied Jul 15, 2014 to LAST CALL for OFFERS - Chesapeake's newest "secret" Pad readying for drilling

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"It does have a gag. I heard the results I quoted directly from an industry expert wh…"

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"No, thanks. But I have made a lot of money investing in the pennies. And here's my "…"

23 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by al raptoria

"Please check out the thread I started on Valuation Assessments as the discussion too…"

al raptoria replied Apr 6, 2014 to High offers to buy minerals

504 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by Eric Budd

"Marcus,your reading skills aside, you appear to be incorrectly attributing a quote b…"

al raptoria replied Mar 31, 2014 to Valuation Analysis of unproven gas/oil minerals

37 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Frank Walker

"You've doubted my veracity from my first post in this thread! So now I'm a "shill" a…"

al raptoria replied Mar 31, 2014 to Valuation Analysis of unproven gas/oil minerals

37 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Frank Walker

"George's option is inverted from Arthur P Jensen's strategy (which just got a thumbs…"

37 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Frank Walker

"Thank you George. I'm done with this thread now, as I contacted Gustavson for the Va…"

al raptoria replied Mar 26, 2014 to Valuation Analysis of unproven gas/oil minerals

37 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Frank Walker

"Thanks George, I ran across that name too and an association of their peers all doin…"

al raptoria replied Mar 26, 2014 to Valuation Analysis of unproven gas/oil minerals

37 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Frank Walker

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service