Amanda's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably photo-shopped."

Amanda replied Feb 11, 2012 to BAN DRILLING NOW

47 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Curious where the pipeline is originating and running through, anyone know?  I'm sur…"

Amanda replied Feb 5, 2012 to Major Pipeline from PA to MO to TX

10 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by matthew h mcsparren

"This is a little off base, but it reminds me of that show "Hoarders".  I've only wat…"

Amanda replied Feb 3, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"No need to apologize for your "soap box", I enjoyed reading it.  I too love history,…"

Amanda replied Feb 2, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Instead of getting rid of him, it seems they're making a martyr out of him. "

Amanda replied Feb 2, 2012 to House Republicans order arrest of 'Gasland' filmmaker Josh Fox

94 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Mark, It seems I have been doing what you have and didn't realize that it was helpin…"

Amanda replied Feb 2, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"I thought the same thing, Mark.  I really thought our president was going to shut ev…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Seems we have much to look forward to then, Dan.  :-)  I wasn't aware that the maps…"

Amanda replied Feb 1, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Exactly! Right on, paleface. You could spend hours on the site from there article de…"

Amanda replied Feb 1, 2012 to Just More Propaganda Or Is There Any Truth to This E-mail?

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

"Dan, I'm glad you had me revisit that link because I followed a few more links from…"

48 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by gary smith

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service