Markus's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Brian -  I think I read a post by you a while back that said something along the…"

Markus replied Sep 17, 2013 to Utica Shale: 57' of Point Pleasant Found at the JB Hayes Well in Athens County

9 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Brian Powers

"Check out the GMS discussion entitled "Wood Co. WV Cracker Plant???" The development…"

Markus replied Sep 8, 2013 to Why is their no auction in Athens and Meigs co.

15 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Finnbear

"Exactly. There is no doubt that action will move further south and west into Meigs a…"

Markus replied Sep 4, 2013 to Why is their no auction in Athens and Meigs co.

15 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Finnbear

"What foreign governments?"

Markus replied Jul 7, 2013 to Fractivists Attempting To Out Do Our FrackNation Screening Please Attend Our Event.

1 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Markus

"Steve: Thanks so much for the information.   If you can remember the names of the de…"

Markus replied Jul 1, 2013 to Jackson County WV

5 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Markus

"Hi guys - I am a bit confused by this post so could either of you explain a bit more…"

Markus replied Jul 1, 2013 to Jackson County WV

5 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Markus

"All three issues you mention such as brine overflow, exposed piping and wells not op…"

Markus replied May 31, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"All fair points. As you probably remember, in many cases the operator was a local ou…"

Markus replied May 31, 2013 to Court Decisions in Ohio in re: leases with wells 'in production' - looking for information

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"Has the owner of the well paid you royalties as stipulated in the lease?  Is the wel…"

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

"Paul: I am not sure I agree with you on the "unforeseen, undreampt of, new situation…"

88 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Bill Bergseid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service