Darrell Weaver's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"I was there a while back the first night they flared the Utica well...............su…"

Darrell Weaver replied Jan 11, 2015 to Shell's 3rd Utica well in NW Tioga PA set to report..........

36 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by G S Gass

"Deb, I have a camp near Sharrett Well(s). I can tell you that all equipment is on s…"

Darrell Weaver replied Jan 11, 2015 to Shell's 3rd Utica well in NW Tioga PA set to report..........

36 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by G S Gass

"dependant upon who the lessee is (read your lease for terms) some leases have a u mu…"

Darrell Weaver replied Jan 3, 2015 to After a lease ends...

5 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by william george allison

"Shell just applied for a permit to do a vertical well on the Sharrett Well pad and i…"

Darrell Weaver replied Nov 17, 2014 to New well being drilled in Kennyville.

6 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Judy Cruttenden

"for those of you who have deductions how does Shell compare to others.....?"

Darrell Weaver replied Nov 4, 2014 to Shell Royalties......

1 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Darrell Weaver

"And what is their cut...............?"

Darrell Weaver replied Oct 18, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"WHO is Travice Peak....................I am in North Central Tioga County going roun…"

Darrell Weaver replied Oct 18, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"15% WITH OR WITHOUT DEDUCTIONS SHELL (SWEPI)................? What township in Tiog…"

Darrell Weaver replied Oct 9, 2014 to Can anyone tell me recent amounts of $igning Bonus/Consideration per acre in Tioga County, PA?

88 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by john p halloran

"still flaring on day 3...............sure lights up the night"

Darrell Weaver replied Sep 2, 2014 to Middlebury Center Tioga State forest

5 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Darrell Weaver

"Shell is Flaring their Utica well on the Sharrett Pad right now............Last nigh…"

Darrell Weaver replied Aug 31, 2014 to Middlebury Center Tioga State forest

5 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Darrell Weaver

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service