Thomas Lilli's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Those terms are spelled out in your original lease. you could always have disputed t…"

Thomas Lilli replied Mar 14, 2016 to WHAT ABOUT AUTOMATIC LEASE RENEWALS?

17 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Nancy LeNau

"Agreed. I knew a guy that owned a baloon business and used to power his suburban wit…"

Thomas Lilli replied Feb 5, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Agreed, but those applications can be considered institutional, not consumer."

Thomas Lilli replied Feb 5, 2016 to Fracking Revolution Misunderstood by Oil and Gas Industry

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"In my opinion, there is a good reason why liquid fuel is the best form of portable f…"

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"It can be but not always. Jet fuel and deisel fuel are all forms of kerosene."

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"Sounds good. What are the waste byproducts (if any) of converting NG to alcohol base…"

56 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

"These people don't do what they do in the name of being right. They do it in the nam…"

Thomas Lilli replied Feb 3, 2016 to Did Flint's water become poisoned because of political favors to frackers?

51 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by paleface

"Just replennishing Organics in farmland does the same thing. Industrial composting r…"

Thomas Lilli replied Feb 1, 2016 to Put a Plug in that Cow's Butt! (save the atmosphere)

13 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Barry D

"That will be the next big revelation. None of this is new. In the seventies, global…"

Thomas Lilli replied Feb 1, 2016 to Put a Plug in that Cow's Butt! (save the atmosphere)

13 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Barry D

"Actually, an article I recently read sites wetlands and rice production as the two l…"

13 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Barry D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service