John Harrison's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Only 1 acre of my property might be in the unit I showed, but I know where you are g…"

John Harrison replied Apr 10, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"In Pennsylvania, for Marcellus wells, there is no regulation whatsoever for the size…"

John Harrison replied Apr 9, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"I recently received an offer for $100 an acre for 20 % royalty with full deductions…"

John Harrison replied Apr 8, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"The wells around me have started to produce and one of my neighbors was told he woul…"

John Harrison replied Apr 7, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"It is true that the Conservation Law of 1961 does not apply to the Marcellus.  This…"

John Harrison replied Apr 7, 2012 to Comment on: The Gas Company Wants to Modify My Gas Lease to Increase the Maximum Unit Size: What Should I Do?

43 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Sam Douglass

"In PA there is no law regulating either the setback of a horizontal well from the ed…"

John Harrison replied Mar 12, 2012 to unit size

14 Mar 13, 2012

"The situation regarding the distance from the horizontal well bore to unleased prope…"

John Harrison replied Mar 2, 2012 to Bottom Hole location/ Inclusion In Drilling Unit

22 Mar 2, 2012

"The Burleigh well is a couple of hundred feet off Route 6 about 4 miles west of Wyal…"

John Harrison replied Jan 29, 2011 to Any rigs currently close enough to the road to see?

13 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Russ Snowburg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service