All Discussions Tagged 'Energy' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Portage County officials tour new Consol Energy well pad & rig

EID-Ohio's Campaign Director, Mike Chadsey, describes his Consol rig tour and gets a chance to chat with his fellow visitors: "Today, Energ…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 19, 2012

Our nation's next independence could be energy independence

Energy In Depth-Ohio's Mike Chadsey: "Yesterday was a day that most folks enjoy hot dogs on the grill, fireworks in the night sky and time…

Started by Anne Carto

0 Jul 6, 2012

Must read! Step on the gas BY JAMES LOEWENSTEIN

TOWANDA - Bradford County and approximately a dozen other counties across the United States are establishing an association that will advoc…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Jun 21, 2012

If there is no RADIATION in waste "brine water", why is the DOE spending $1.6 million to filter it out?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2011/08/03/fracking-radiation-targeted-by-doe-ge/ "The Department of Energy and General Electric w…

Started by Howard Markert

5 Feb 12, 2012

RE: Mineral Rights

I have many of the discussion on this site.  I have a question regarding Mineral Rights.  My cousins have a very small plot of ground.  The…

Started by Mackenzie Malone

6 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Mackenzie Malone

Another Company Enters the Basin

Looks like there is a new Marcellus company in the basin. Former Rex Energy executives announced the formation of a Eclipse Resources today…

Started by May

0 Jan 21, 2011

Chesapeake Energy - Oil Wanted

Sign of the times....   ----------------------------------------------------------------   The Oklahoma City energy company plans to divert…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by Tom Copley

Q&A on Natural Gas with Tom Fowler (Houston Chronicle Energy Reporter)

Here is a discussion I thought you might be interested in..pass it on! Tom Fowler is a business reporter for the Houston Chronicle coverin…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Brian Day

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service