All Discussions Tagged 'House' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

House Bill 2673 Proposed Severance Tax

i just read through the 28 page proposed bill. As I studied the bill it occurred to me that I could not locate a protection for royalty own…

Started by John Capwell

4 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Bill

President Trump's Energy Dominance needs NAFTA Heritage Foundation 1/16/18

What will President Trump do? Will he pull out of NAFTA or stay in? Will we survive? In this must watch lecture these prominent oil and gas…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Jan 17, 2018

Dr. Daniel Fine: Oil and gas: A look at what 2018 may bring

http://www.daily-times.com/story/money/business/2017/12/24/fine-oil-and-gas-look-what-2018-may-bring/956281001/Use the link above for the…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Dec 28, 2017

Overcapacity and the price of oil Dr. Daniel Fine, New Mexico Center for Energy Policy (Daily Times)

Overcapacity and the price of oil Dr. Daniel Fine, New Mexico Center for Energy PolicyPublished 12:00 a.m. MT June 25, 2017 | Updated 1:…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Jun 27, 2017

Local experts work to bring oil production back to the US with VIDEO

By Kaylee Merchak, Reporter NEWSCHANNEL10 AMARILLO, TX (KFDA) - A newly purposed initiative may allow the U.S. to use more domestic oil an…

Started by Bob Perkins

0 Apr 18, 2016

Lifting of export ban unlikely to fuel growth anytime soon

By Kevin Robinson-Avila / Albuquerque Journal Staff Writer For the complete article use this link->http://www.abqjournal.com/695149/biz

Started by Bob Perkins

3 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

House Bill 1684 passed by Environmental committee! Going to the House for vote!

This is huge for current and future leases! The is an amendment to the 1979 Oil & Gas Lease Act which A) guarantees a minimum NET roya…

Started by Steve AC

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service