All Discussions Tagged 'Ohio' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lawsuits in Ohio and Supreme Court of Ohio regarding Mineral Rights Holders

We received a lease check from Hess Oil last year as a payment for a five-year lease. Now they are drilling, but we are not receiving a roy…

Started by RITA KERR

90 May 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

Two Questions re: Division Order Decimal Interest and how it is determined and timing of royalties payments

Hello Folks, It has been a while since I asked for your assistance. With the Milliken Wells producing I have a question regarding how Gulfp…

Started by Teri OHIO

13 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Robert Allingham

Ohio's Injection Well Requirements Very Weak in Comparison to Other States

Actually according to this article Ohio's regulations regarding injection wells are basically non existent  Study done by GAO. http://www.o

Started by searcherone

3 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by Philip Brutz

Two Questions: One, does anyone know of a reasonably priced Attorney regarding separating surface land from mineral rights and re: Division Papers

Hello everyone! I have two questions. I need your advise and opinions. We own property in Harrison County, OH.  We are wanting to separate…

Started by Teri OHIO

0 Jan 14, 2015

Ohio Permits 2014 59 Rigs as of 12/13/14

Continuing with the weekly permits I will post them under this discussions as individual replies to make it easy to compare from week to we…

Started by searcherone

32 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Robert P

Spectra Energy Partners, Texas Eastern Transmission, LP, Ohio Pipeline Energy Network Project (OPEN)

Their present application would have this 75.8 mile pipeline run through Columbiana, Carroll, Jefferson, Belmont and Monroe counties. After…

Started by Alan Bowers

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Bowers

Super site Mo. Co. Ohio

Have been told a super site is to be started soon in Green Twp off 255 or 536.  Story has it 20 wells.  To be on a ridge requiring lots of…

Started by Olive Sue

0 Aug 2, 2014

Static or Rolling Look-Back Period with regards to the Ohio DMA?

If asked the question whether the DMA provides for a static or rolling look-back period, what would you answer? I see there is a split amon…

Started by Gwen S

0 Jul 24, 2014

Utica wells don't pay for themselves

The newest ODNR figures appear to show Ohio/northern Utica production volumes that could never cover the costs of developing many of the we…

Started by TJT

14 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Kathleen

Anyone Interested in Leasing 1,000 Acre Contiguous Acreage in Jackson Twp, Guernsey Cty, Ohio?

Group of roughly 7 landowners have already worked together in an effort to lease acreage.  Would be a very easy transaction should someone…

Started by James D Conroy II

0 Jun 12, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service