All Discussions Tagged 'Production' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Map of top oil producers in 2015 - Utica Shale with data by quarter

Got around to generating some new maps. Merged production data for all 2015. Click on symbols and well paths for oil production data by qua…

Started by Greg B

8 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Greg B

Brief on Post Production Costs in Ohio

Greetings. The Ohio Supreme Court has accepted a question of state law from a federal judge in Ohio in the gas royalty case of Lutz v. Che…

Started by Robert Sanders

16 Oct 2, 2015

2014 2nd Quarter Horizontal Shale Production Available

ODNR finally released the results for 2nd Quarter production.  Link below... http://oilandgas.ohiodnr.gov/production

Started by Alan Bowers

0 Sep 11, 2014

How do you lose 3000 Barrels of Oil?

Frequently on revenue checks you will see a negative production volume for a prior month followed by a positive production volume for the s…

Started by Cheryl

34 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Paul Martinelli

Utica Ohio Cumulative Production - Last 5 Quarters

I just got around to merging the last 5 Production reports from the Ohio DNR, enjoy. Google Map format as usual, and the ability to further…

Started by Greg B

4 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Philip Thackray

Ohio Releases 3rd Quarter 2013 production statistics!

Happy Reading for 2014!!   Here is the third quarter production report: followed by an article on the release. http://oilandgas.ohiodnr.gov

Started by searcherone

73 Apr 2, 2014

Largest Ship Ever to Float - processing Natural Gas

Interesting story to give you an idea of the effort and cash that goes into gas production.  The video at the end is very well done and sho…

Started by Jed Clampett

2 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Charles Randolph

How a production unit is formed?

Hi, I have a question I know others also don't know the answer too but I'm not sure I'm going to ask it correctly but I'll try. In a lot of…

Started by Kathleen

40 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kathleen

41 Marcellus Operators Miss Production Reporting Deadline - Is your company on the list? See attached

Hmmm...I wonder what this means for royalty payouts?   More than half of the companies drilling into the Marcellus Shale failed to meet the…

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

7 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Matt Henderson

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service