All Discussions Tagged 'Shale' (111)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Drill or Not to Drill?

That, I believe is the question at this point in time. Much controversy has resulted from the utilization of hydraulic fracturing. Whe…

Started by Ian Reith

62 Dec 21, 2011

Recent Offers in the Marcellus Shale

State your 1. State 2. County 2. Lease Bonus Offer 3. Royalty % 4. Terms (length of the lease)

Started by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

465 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by David Forer

Landowner Consultant Wanted - Advice Please!

We manage thousands of acres of land in Pennsulvania. Much of it is within the Marcellus Shale play. As you can imagine, we are getting ham…

Started by J. Barrett Carter

2 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by J. Barrett Carter

RE-CYCLING FRACK WATER: A REPLY TO ENVIRONMENTALIST AGANST MARCELLUS SHALE DRILLING

This is a good interview & good information about a local western PA business that is helping defuse the negative information about the…

Started by Garrett S. Hoge, RFC, CFP, MS

4 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by craig

Why hasn't this company been in the news yet?

Why hasn't this company been in the news yet?       I think I know why, how about you? With all the negative 'news/opinions' regarding frac…

Started by craig

7 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by craig

Regulations on Natural Gas Drilling: An Analogy that we can all relate to

Let's face it, the majority of people involved with shales have no clue as to what is going on around them.  They don't know the history of…

Started by roy jones

24 Oct 2, 2010

What is a Shale Acre Is Worth?

Range CEO John Pinkerton says he got a bargain when his company paid $1,000 an acre for Marcellus drilling rights near Pittsburgh starting…

5 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Hank zhao

Shale Gas Drilling & Completions Information

Great resources from Shale Gas Drilling & Completions   http://www.sgdchouston.com/Event.aspx?id=269402   Download Center  Podcast Pod…

2 May 24, 2010
Reply by Gene Water Recycler aka.PPC

CO2 Content of Marcellus Shale Gas?

Does anyone know how much carbon dioxide (CO2) will typically be present in gas coming out of Marcellus shale?   I am working on a CO-relat…

Started by Bill Taylor

7 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Jean Michel LeTennier

Companies buying up the most acres?

What companies are buying up the most Marcellus Shale acres and have the most to gain?

Started by Dr Rolland Kerr

0 Mar 23, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service