All Discussions Tagged 'county' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Bob

Hope you and your family are well, Bob. This is Bill Garrison. At this point, how would you amend your spreadsheet to reflect current drill…

Started by William Garrison

0 Feb 8, 2014

tusc county perry tnsp

can anybody please help me out the oil and gas company's are gonna get  it all what about us little guys I am by sandy ridge rd perry tnsp…

Started by tony pavlic

3 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by TM

Well drilling near Waynesburg, Sandy Township, Stark County, Ohio

We had to sign a "new" lease agreement with Chesapeake in October 2012, because Enervest sold them the "deep" rights. The land man said the…

Started by Patrick Rimke

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Patrick Rimke

Butler county leasing

I hasve a little over 20 acres between my property and my fathers property and I can not find anyone interested in leasing it. Any thoughts…

Started by mark alters

2 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by mark alters

Gasland 2 - Fracktivist Meeting # 2 at Wheeling, WV Library - Tuesday 10.29.13

Just another day in Paradise for the "loonies".   Also,    Listen to WKKX that day for Steve Novotney - seems he will have an anti-fracking…

Started by Renee E. Dorsey

0 Oct 25, 2013

Cambridge Township

I recently purchased some property in Cambridge Township near Fairdale Drive. Anyone know what companies have been leasing that area? What…

Started by jrw

4 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Land in Ashtabula County with No Known Leases

Land in Ashtabula County-- 28.3 acres zoned  C-1 commercial in front, recreational in back.  Great location in Saybrook Twp.Lots of possib…

Started by Jackie

10 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Joseph-Ohio

Harrison County Leasing 2013

I am one of a group of landowners with about 65 open acres.  We were in negotiations with Chesapeake, but their landman has gone unresponsi…

Started by JD Stillwater

0 Mar 31, 2013

anyone know of any group leases in guernsey

does anyone know of any active group leases in guernsey county I live in the Cambridge area and have yet to lease my land I have talked to…

Started by mike james

17 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by arminius

anyone know of any group leases in guernsey

does anyone know of any active group leases in guernsey county I live in the Cambridge area and have yet to lease my land I have talked to…

Started by mike james

0 Mar 1, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service