All Discussions Tagged 'lease' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Solar Lease Offer?

Hi all! I have been approached to sign a Solar Lease on my property in Jefferson County, OH. I have no idea what is fair / going rate for s…

Started by Annie

2 Oct 31, 2022
Reply by Kitchen

The new land rush in rural New York: solar farms

The new land rush in rural New York: solar farms Excerpt "The solar land rush now underway is less controversial and less free-wheeling t…

Started by NYPAShale

6 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Barry D

SURE Lease Ad Valorum Tax: Getting Chesapeake to Pay

The SURE lease states that CHK is responsible for paying the Ad Valorum Tax bill that was recently received. What steps are you taking to m…

Started by Cheryl

44 May 11, 2016

Legal ramifications of lease expiring without extension

I have a five year lease, signed in 2007 with an option to extend for five more years in 2012.  The gas company opted to extend the lease f…

Started by Tim Anderson

9 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Marcus Brown

How to find accurate map with GPS coordinates for actual well plat?

I currently own property in Greene county. I own mineral rights on 447 acres. EQT has created a well site in the middle of my property righ…

Started by Dudley rainey

24 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Dudley rainey

independent landman question

independent landman inquiring with a paper to contact mortgage holder and needs permission to speak with them regarding in case property wo…

Started by Glenda Klempay

15 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mark Anders

Does anyone have any tips for buying an oil/gas lease?

I'm thinking of buying a lease for the first time. I would appreciate any tips or cautions I should be aware of. Should I pay for a petrole…

Started by Kim S.

19 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Bill Bergseid

Forced pooling in WV

I would like to start a discussion which will attempt to bring to light any news relating to current 'forced pooling' legislation in West V…

Started by Dan Warner

33 Feb 25, 2015
Reply by Todd

Current Tioga County lease offers

My family was presented with an offer last week for a parcel in Morris township.  This coming a day before Shell announced their impressive…

Started by Robin Lynn

39 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jack Young

Current Tioga County Lease offers

I moved this from the general discussion board as it gets buried there too quickly.  Would love to see offers updated in a specific locatio…

Started by Robin Lynn

0 Sep 15, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service