All Discussions Tagged 'lease' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good, Bad, Better Best Pugh Clauses???

Anyone have success wording a Lease Agreement so that the Lessee MUST include a pre-set percentage of your acreage in any royalty producing…

Started by al raptoria

15 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by pacman

How much does royalty percent matter when signing a lease?

I'm curious to know what affect the royalty percentage has on the total dollar amount gained from a lease.  Is there a rule of thumb for ho…

Started by Dallas Martin

13 May 30, 2014
Reply by Philip Thackray

HELD BY PRODUCTION

We are a drilling / investment company looking to partner with you to create a better position.   We are working Ohio and West Virginia.. …

Started by wandering juju

3 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Philip Brutz

House Bill 1684 passed by Environmental committee! Going to the House for vote!

This is huge for current and future leases! The is an amendment to the 1979 Oil & Gas Lease Act which A) guarantees a minimum NET roya…

Started by Steve AC

2 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher)

Carrizo pushing for proof of expiration on "Prior Lease": waste of time?

My parents have been getting calls from a neighbor that owns a little over 5 acres near their property.  He signed a lease with Carrizo but…

Started by Dodge Charger

3 Mar 15, 2014

Attorney recommendations in eastern PA?

I'm looking for attorney recommendations in eastern Pennsylvania that specialize in negotiating with oil & gas companies and natural ga…

Started by Dallas Martin

10 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by John Capwell

Drilling interest in Allegheny County, PA

I was going to post this at the Allegheny County board but there isn't much activity there. But a property of ours in northern Allegheny Co…

Started by NYPAShale

19 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by NYPAShale

Has anyone heard of a Federal Regulation that says an abandoned pipeline must stay in the ground?

I'm in PA, and I wanted an addendum added to my pipeline lease that states, "If the pipeline is considered abandoned, the pipeline must be…

Started by Tracy

11 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Tracy

Best-Worst Lease, Clause, Sale

We have more than quadrupled our understanding of the ins and outs in this industry thanks to this forum - we are as of yet un-leased, over…

Started by al raptoria

18 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Nancy LeNau

Chief Landmen back again

Has anyone that is unsigned or had a lease term end been contacted by Chief? My nieghbor who's term with Chesapeake ended signed up with Ch…

Started by Steve AC

9 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Kathleen Gensler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Keith Mauck (Site Publisher).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service